Sunday, January 10, 2016

doctors in jail

Being in Federal Prison, you will come across all kinds of felons,from drug dealers all the way to doctors.



Image result for frank telang md
Add Dr. Frank Telang,MD, courtesy doximity.com
I met a Doctor Frank Telang in Fort Dix, NJ. He is extremely intelligent and remorseful for his crime. I believe he was caught in a sting over oxycodone prescriptions. I remember him telling me in the half way house that he had to go up to Albany,NY to try and keep his medical license that I believe was suspended. I pray for him and wish him only the best.


Image
office of Dr. Senat, Brooklyn, NY


In Otisville, I met a Doctor Eric Senat, an orthopedic surgeon hailing from Brooklyn and originally from Haiti. He was very devoted to his daughter, hoping he would go to her graduation. He had a temper, though and had some yelling matches with Sal Romano in the dorm. He also had a yelling match with Mitch. I wish him the best, he is an older man and hopefully he will get his license back too. Small world, he said he knew my college friend, Howard Baum, who is also an orthopedic surgeon in Brooklyn.



Dr. Alfred Ramirez
Dr. Alfred Ramirez
I read that a doctor named Alfred Ramirez got busted for illegal pill distribution. See attached article
http://www.lohud.com/story/news/investigations/2016/01/07/painkiller-drug-doctor/78131062/

If you want to read more about prison life, readhttp://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment