Saturday, January 9, 2016

Georgia Woman Arrested after string of Jewelry Robberies


The FBI released this image of the main suspect in six jewelry store robberies.
Abigail Lee Kemp , captured

It is reported in newspapers that the serial female robber in the Southeast USA has been caught.
See article in http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/09/us/georgia-woman-arrested-jewelry-store-robberies/

What fuels these serial robbers?Don't they know they will eventually be caught? What are they thinking, that they can continue robbing and no one will stop them?

I have personal knowledge as to the why because I was incarcerated with several of these serial robbers and I had long conversations with them. In Canada my celli in the Don Jail was a serial robber, stealing mainly from Staples and making fun of their moniker, "that was easy". He told me he stole because he needed money to pay for his crack addiction. He said he was in jail over 50 times.
Michael McManus was arrested on Wednesday, April 18, 2012, for allegedly robbing several banks in Greenwich Village.
Michael McManus



In MCC, I talked to a serial bank robber named Michael McManus, whose photo is above,  dubbed the white gloved bandit. His robbery spree was spurred on by his heroine addiction. He is in federal prison till 2021. He is either from North or South Carolina. Before he took a guilty plea, he was pretty confident that he would walk free. He showed the evidence CD to like 20 inmates and he said, "that's not me". In the end of the day, he caved in.
home of Michael McManus till 2021

Eventhough my crime was white collar, when you are in jail, the pot is mixed with all kinds of criminals including murderers, drug dealers and sex offenders. You will meet them all, whether you like it or not.

To read more of my story, please read...http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG. It won't make me rich but it will help pay the bills. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment