Thursday, January 7, 2016

Yosef Kolko loses his appeal

635877721149451304-Kolko.jpg
Yosef Kolko 

Asbury Park Press reports that Yosef Kolko, formerly of Lakewood, NJ,  lost his appeal in that he was coerced to make a guilty plea and must continue to serve his 15 year sentence and the earliest parole release date is 2026. See full story here...http://www.app.com/story/news/crime/jersey-mayhem/2016/01/07/judges-reject-molestors-claims-plea-forced/78417796/

He is incarcerated at South Woods State Prison in Bridgeton, NJ. See photo below
Add caption
  Jail is a very dangerous place, let alone for white collar inmates and surely for sex offenders, known as chomos (child molesters). I am no stranger to the danger of jail as I witnessed it first hand in seven institutions. Even in the posh club Fed, known as Otisville, inmates were verbally threatened and physically assaulted. Listen, when I was a little kid and my father was driving us to Canada, we would pass by a New York State prison surrounded by barbed wire and I said to myself I would never end up in one of those places. And I did. So better prepare yourself because as King Solomon says in Proverbs, "You don't know what tomorrow will bring."

To read my story, go to http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment