Friday, April 8, 2016

Bible Prophecy, fact or fiction ?

Add caption
I wrote this short story on amazon.com to show the world how stunningly accurate the Torah is in predicting important life events to the exact day based on the Jewish/Lunar calendar .

There are a lot of books written how the Torah/Bible predicts future events but I wanted to see how it relates to me. Believe it or not, it relates to every human being ever born on this planet.

In my short story, I disclose my findings that include my exact arrest date, sentencing date, release from Otisville, release from halfway house, and finally release from Bureau of Prison custody.

There is no other book in the world that has such inside information.

To read my findings , please go here....http://www.amazon.com/Bible-Prophecy-Fiction-David-Langner-ebook/dp/B0128IJAL6

If you cannot afford it, I can send it to you for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment