Thursday, April 7, 2016

US Border Patrol looting Immigrants


FILE - In this Jan. 4, 2016 file photo, a U.S. Border Patrol agent drives near the U.S.-Mexico border fence in Santa Teresa, N.M. A new complaint says U.S. Border Patrol agents are looting immigrants of possessions before deporting them to Mexico without their IDs or money. The ACLU of New Mexico and a coalition of advocacy groups filed the administrative complaint with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security on Wednesday, April 6, 2016, and say the seizures are endangering migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border. (AP Photo/Russell Contreras, File)
US Border Patrol on Mexican border...courtesy Vosineias.com

I read an interesting story in vosineiaz.com regarding people complaining that the agents are looting the illegal crossers and then shipping them back without their possessions. See story http://www.vosizneias.com/235627/2016/04/06/albuquerque-nm-complaint-us-agents-looting-immigrants-before-deportations/?utm_source=mailinglist&utm_medium=email&utm_content=posttitle&utm_campaign=morningnews

I read in stories and saw pictures of how the Nazis, yemach shemam, looted the Jews too. I guess in every generation you have people in power taking advantage of others.

When I was extradited to United States, I was wearing a five hundred dollar Shabbos coat. I was so tired and depressed I don't remember signing a paper that I am donating it to the American government. Who knows what is going on at the border? How many of these guards are taking bribes to smuggle in all kind of drugs into this country. Corruption is everywhere. When I was in FCI Fort Dix, there were cell phones everywhere and you have walls with barbed wire walls, just like at the border. So you tell me, how do cell phones enter the jail, does it come by ground hog, fed ex or the correction officer? They like to tell you that it came in over the fence. I don't buy that story since there are not one, two, or three fences but four fences surrounding FCI Fort Dix and as I lay in my bed in building 5802 I used to watch a perimeter Bureau of Prison vehicle or two with a shotgun in tow circle the jail literally every two minutes so you tell me who smuggled in the cell phones, was it mother goose?

The morale of the story is that we are all human, we all need to control our basic human desire. The Torah says in the Ten Commandments don't steal because that is human nature. Just because you have a badge does not give you the right to steal either.

To read more of my prison story....go here...http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG

    

No comments:

Post a Comment