Wednesday, December 30, 2015

98 year old federal inmate's piggy bank commissary account


John "Sonny" Franzese leaving Brooklyn Federal Court during trial on organized crime charges.
John Franzese

A 98 year old man, you heard me, a 98 year old man's commissary account is targeted to be reduced from $10,089 to $250, so victims of his restitution can be paid back.

His son, Michael, is complaining that the money goes to pay for his food. Between me and you,
I never heard of someone having so much money in a commissary account. See the story at
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/98-year-old-inmate-prison-funds-targeted-feds-article-1.2464243

The most you can buy in commissary is 320 per month, at least when I was in prison.

In any event, it shows you that the feds will target anyone they feel must pay back in the name of justice. Mercy is not in their vocabulary. If you take this down a slippery slope, perhaps, after 120 years, they will auction his marble tombstone, wooden coffin and even bones to get back their sacred money. Based on the inmate locator, he will be going home at 100 years old.





I am no stranger to Federal Prison as I just came out, serving 1316 days. I was hit with a 2.5 million dollar forfeiture order.

I came across a 90 year old man in Fort Dix who was on a probation violation. He told me he worked in WWII for the Germans building submarines. Who knows, maybe he was a nazi too.

To read what Federal Prison is all about , read, Prison, What to Expect
http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG
       

No comments:

Post a Comment