Sunday, December 27, 2015

Life Imprisonment

The United States doles out life sentences to certain crimes. During my "skid bid", I came across criminals who were sentenced with life. One such person was the name Paul Bergrin. I met him in a weekly lecture class given by the chasidic Chaplain, Rabbi Ausch.  He told me his Hebrew name was Reuven. Tall fellow, well built.Inmates, especially black ones, used to hug him as they passed him in the hallway.

He was a former military man, former asst us attorney, and was a lawyer to several celebrity musicians. He really fell from grace. He was convicted by jury of being involved in the  murder of a witness, bribery  and mortgage fraud. I looked him up and attached is his information.




     If you want to read more about prison life, you can read my download at amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG

As a Jewish person, when I was on the street (prison lingo),  I heard of Pollard, Rubashkin, and Madoff. I was not aware of the perhaps hundred or thousands of Jewish persons locked away in our country, and some, doing life.  There are many untold stories. I hope to share with you as time moves along.

No comments:

Post a Comment