Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Chutzpah of the day

Image result for traffic on a side street  in Boro Park\


I am walking to work on 45th St between 18 and 17th ave and I see a long line of traffic. I say to myself why is traffic backed up?

I see a car double parked but giving himself like two feet of space between a parked car so in effect, no one can pass him.

The horns are beeping and beeping and beeping. Finally, a guy emerges from a house, with a big yarmulke on his head and jumps in to move his car. I was so embarrassed.

I mean , what is this guy thinking, is he the only driver in Boro Park?

What a chilul Hashem (desecration of God).

He finally moved his car and traffic started moving again.

The lesson is that people need to think and use their brains, not their butts, when they double park.


No comments:

Post a Comment