Thursday, December 24, 2015

Prison during the holiday season

At this time of year, the prisons give out packages of food, snacks and gifts for the prisoners who are away from society and family. When I was in prison for 43 months, I received a holiday gift bag at this time of the year. Even though I am Jewish and do not celebrate Christmas, they still give everyone a holiday bag and I did appreciate it. Most of the items were kosher.

If you want to read more about prison life, you can read my download at amazon.com
It is only 99 cents. Amazon makes most of the money. I only make 35 cents a download. I use the money to support my wife and autistic son. Thanks for stopping and may you be blessed.

 http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment