Thursday, December 24, 2015

Prophecy

While incarcerated in Federal Prison for 1316 days for immigration fraud, I had my companion with me, the Holy Bible or Torah. I read the verses on a daily basis. As I study gematria and word codes called roshei tevos (first letter code) and sofei tevos (last letter) codes, I found an amazing prophecy.

My arrest, sentencing and release dates were encoded in Deut 32:17-18 based on the Jewish calendar. How did I know to look over there? In the Artscroll Bible or Chumash, it mentions in the introduction how the Ramban, a Jewish scholar that lived approximately 1000 years ago in Spain, noted that every single person's name and destiny is encoded in Ha'azinu, which is located in Deuteronomy 32. I even looked up fellow prisoners names and the findings were shocking.

Read my chilling findings at

http://www.amazon.com/Bible-Prophecy-Fiction-David-Langner-ebook/dp/B0128IJAL6
   

No comments:

Post a Comment