Thursday, December 31, 2015

Federal Prison

The average American citizen does not understand that when the US govt puts it weight on you if you, heaven forbid, commit a federal crime, you are crushed like an ant.

Take me, for example, I was an immigration lawyer filing papers to help people with their American dream and because I crossed the line, stupid me, I lose my law license, and spend 1316 days in purgatory. And now, I have to live with a 2.5 million dollar forfeiture fine that dangles on my head like a sword.

I pray every day to G-d to give me a second chance to rebuild my life with my wife and autistic son.

At least I have the writers itch so I will keep on writing and keep on blogging. My uncle was in trucking business so for him, it would be , keep on trucking....

http://www.amazon.com/Prison-Series-4-Book/dp/B01A0UOMLC/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1451574492&sr=1-3

\

    

No comments:

Post a Comment