Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Mosquito

I noticed our 3 year old son with welts on his face and on his hand. What was the cause of this swollen skin? The answer is the Mosquito. Mosquitos in winter, you say? Yes, the warm wet weather is a breeding ground for mosquitos in Brooklyn. Just last week I killed three mosquitos in the bathroom and one had my son's blood. My wife grabbed a magazine and I swatted it off the top of the wall. It was a good magazine so I washed the mosquito off. Actually, I went to buy fly swatters in the local 99 cents stores but none had them. Well, there is always a substitute for a fly swatter.

Check out this article from the Jerusalem Post. In the meantime, I will be opening the light of the bedroom on occasion during the night so I can catch these unwanted critters.

http://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Lifestyle/Dont-let-the-bugs-bite   

I hate you, Mrs. Mosquito (they say the female is the blood sucker)
Mosquito

No comments:

Post a Comment