Friday, December 25, 2015

Farts in Prison

This is a subject that no one wants to smell but unfortunately, these are facts of life and if no one wants to discuss it, I will. This is part of prison etiquette. Some people have it, most don't,

The worst and biggest farter was the nicest giant of Otisville, big Sal, who everyone will meet and unfortunately smell when you get to the Otisville Satellite Camp dorm. He has no qualms or shame
but will belt a few blasts to set you straight. Even the camp counselor, CO Scelba, once
commented about it as he walked the hallway of the dorm.

If you want to read more about prison life, you can read my download, Prison, What to Expect,
for 99 cents. And by the way, I only make 35 cents off each download so it won't make me rich but I can buy some candy for my autistic son. Amazon takes most of the loot.

http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG


No comments:

Post a Comment