Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Crime does not pay


Larry Levine, ex felon and now, Prison Consultant

I am playing catch up, being down for 1316 days, I am combing through the internet and coming up with interesting articles that I can comment on.

 An article appeared in the NY Times back in 2012, where it said Making Crime Pay, in that some former prisoners and others have profited with prison consulting,living off the fears of those going into the federal system. Seehttp://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/08/fashion/prison-consulting-draws-new-crop-of-ex-cons.html?_r=0

I tried to reach out to several of these prison consultants but no one got back to me. So you know what? I think I may be a prison consultant myself. I feel highly qualified as I was an ex lawyer, extradited from Canada to the United States and served time in seven institutions.

If anyone needs help, reach out to me.

Also, you can read my story at

http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG

and thanks for stopping by. Your comments are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment