Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Bible and Universe are One

While sitting in jail, in the depths of hell, God granted me a great vision during a dream.  I was outside and I looked up and I saw the swirl of the milky way. The same night, I was studying Sefer Yetzirah, the book of creation, translated by Rabbi Arye Kaplan and I added up the verse that lists the 12 constellations of the zodiac, which is basically the stars that appear over our horizon over a 24 hour period. I added up the verse and it came to 5064.

I then looked in this up in my compendium, where I listed my Gematria findings from 1 to 10,000 and to my shock and disbelief, 5064 came to the same number as the Patriarchs,  the Matriarchs and the 12 sons of Jacob.

This mathematical finding is solid proof that our universe was made for the Bible. Like the sages of Israel said a long time ago, God looked into His Torah/Bible and created the universe.

If you want to read more of my amazing findings that I found during my long and dark prison exile,
read

http://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO

   
and thanks for stopping by, your comments are welcome and appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment