Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Jared Fogle, Sexual Offender, attacked in Prison

FCI Englewood with Orange and Black BOP Bus , courtesy NY Daily News

Prison is a dangerous place. Proof is in the actions of the criminals living there. New York Daily News is reporting that Jared Fogle, former spokesman for Subway was attacked and pummeled to the ground by another violent inmate named Steven Nigg in the recreation yard out in the prison in Englewood, Colorado. Fogle suffered  a swollen face, scratched neck and bloody nose. See story here...http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jared-fogle-suffers-bloody-nose-colorado-prison-fight-article-1.2566171



It says that Englewood has a special program to rehabilitate sex offenders. Well, after seeing what happened to Fogle it is surely a failure. Mr. Nigg's nephew said that Steven got upset how Fogle was acting like a bigshot, paying people off with money for protection and that Fogle should have kept a low profile. Between you and me, low profile means nothing. I saw a person who would sit and read a book in the common area of building 5802 the whole day and he was viciously attacked by a gang of latinos. So there you have it, B.O.P. has an obligation to protect it's inmates. 

Steven Nigg, 60, has been put in solitary confinement at the Colorado prison where he beat down Jared Fogle in January.
Steven Nigg, courtesy NY Daily News




The picture of the bus above brings me bad memories as I was on that bus in chains when I was transferred to different institutions during my prison journey through hell.

This was a preventable crime. If only the B.O.P. would separate the violent from the non violent criminals.

I was in FCI Fort Dix where there are 800 chomos out of 2400 inmates. How does a chomo protect himself? I know of one Yemenite Israeli chomo who paid off a tough Israeli and no one attacked him. 
The goal in prison is to survive and come out alive and not in a box.

Fogle release date is 2029


Fogle has to do another 13 years before he comes out. A prison sentence is potential a death sentence. If I was him, I would request a transfer, perhaps to Fort Dix. Eventhough chomos get attacked there too, there are chomos who stay away from trouble and don't get assaulted. You are caught between a rock and a hard place.
The B.O.P. typically puts non violent offenders with violent offenders, putting peoples lives in danger. The only way this will stop is if someone sues them or there is a class action against them. Otherwise, every day someone will get senselessly attacked and even murdered. How can I say such things? Was I there to witness it? Yes, I was there. I was threatened. I was threatened by a violent felon who I was locked in with in the same cell at MCC Manhattan. The next morning I emailed my lawyer that my life was in imminent danger and he contacted the US Attorney who then contacted the officials at MCC who had the African American inmate removed from my cell. I was then called into investigations and the lieutenant made me sign a piece of paper that I won't sue the government. This is the evil and wicked part of the government that you don't even realize exists. They put you in jail as if you are a gladiator in the Roman coliseum. I want to be a voice for those that are not heard, or not seen. Listen, if a law is broken we must be punished but at what level? Does it mean we have to be viciously attacked? The government has an obligation to protect those in it's custody and someone or some entity needs to be held accountable. A human life is precious, even the one that broke the law. The B.O.P. can easily separate violent from non violent. They have the records of the inmates. They have the history. It is not such a complicated or complex thing to do. Respect human life.   

To read more about prison life, go here...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011GTWLOG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment