Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Grow Head Hair ? A cure for baldness?

Is there something out there that can give us a full head of hair?
         

I love to study Gematria and find meaningful relations with words. I always wanted to find the holy grail of hair growth to fight baldness based on Gematria. Listen, I got hair transplants and got a blood clot. It is extremely painful. Your head is throbbing for days. There has to be a simpler and more humane solution. I tried minoxidol and it just did not work or perhaps I did not notice anything and that's after paying 70 dollars for a stronger prescription.

Did I find it? I wish....Well anyways, let me share with the world what I found. I took three words in Hebrew and was surprisingly amazed at the findings. What were those three words and what did it equal? Do we have to travel to the moon to get it? Or maybe a trip to Mars, or is it in our very own backyard.

My findings are noted in Genesis near the beginning of my book.

To read more interesting findings based on Gematria, go here.http://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO


No comments:

Post a Comment