Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Ark of the Covenant

In this week's Bible/Torah reading, the 19th from and including Genesis, we are introduced to the construction of the ark of the covenant. It was made of shitim wood and covered with gold, as noted in Exodus 25. It also had cheruvim on top of it. Reading through scriptures we learn how it was a real prize possession in that David recaptured it back from the Philistines and danced up a storm.

It is told that when Israel did the word of God, the cheruvim embraced each other and when they sinned, they turned their backs on each other. It was a real bell weather of our condition.

What if the ark were found today? Would it change the world? Would it make people believe in God?

I was so fascinated by the ark story that I wrote a story about someone who went searching for it.

I named him Yinon Shemesh, which stands for the sun and it's inner energy. The book is a fictional thriller based on real codes. One day in the near future, I hope to search for the ark myself, based on my findings.

In the mean time, I hope you enjoy my book.....http://www.amazon.com/Search-Ark-Covenant-David-Langner-ebook/dp/B0139BXIC8
 

No comments:

Post a Comment