Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Model Danielle Loyd's son being tested for Autism

Danielle Loyd's son may be autistic

According to British news, the model Danielle Loyd's son is being assessed for autism. The model says her third son was different than the other two. She noticed that he is a loner and is socially disabled. She says he struggles with getting dressed and playing games. She says he was born premature and he took out the ventilator and she fears that might have caused brain damage.

I am no stranger to the subject of autism as our four year old son has been diagnosed autistic. There were no issues of being born premature. My son is full of energy, like a little bee, plays alone, needs to be dressed and does not talk. When he wants something from me, he will take me by the hand and take me to the place he needs help. He does say one or two word phrases like ice cream, caddy (candy), toilet, mommy, daddy, Simcha and bye daddi.

We take him to the gym every week where he goes swimming with other disabled children, including other autistic children. Some of them look brain damaged and others look more normal. When I was in Otisville, David Blech's 17 year old autistic son used to come to visit him and Blech told me his son was brain damaged. You can tell those types. They just have a different look and gait. There is a girl who comes to the YMHA with same type of look. For those type of cases, it is a sad situation but you make the best of it.

My son is also very smart. He can play a computer game like Traffic Rush better than an adult. Autistic children are advanced in one spectrum but disabled in another. In my opinion, the more of a problem you have, the greater the challenge to overcome it.      

I document his progress here....http://www.amazon.com/Autism-what-means-following-Jacob-ebook/dp/B013NTIU0G

No comments:

Post a Comment