Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Passport Fraud Charges against a Jamaican National

Application for a New Passport Form DS-11
U.S. passport application (DS 11)

According to the US Attorney's Office out of  Harrisburg, PA, a Jamaican national, Melton Minto, was indicted for passport fraud.

What was his sin? He presented a false driver license and birth certificate in his passport application that he submitted in Harrisburg, PA back in 2011. See story here...http://www.justice.gov/usao-mdpa/pr/jamaican-national-indicted-passport-fraud

It says he faces up to 45 years at sentencing. He is now 46 years old. That means he may come out at 91. Sounds a little harsh, though.

I was also facing 45 years when I got charged with immigration fraud. I thought I would be coming home in a wheelchair. For my crime, I got blessed with only 60 months.

To see what Mr. Minto can expect in prison, go here...http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment