Thursday, February 11, 2016

Former NBA and Knicks player's wife dies in car accident


Ingrid and Monty Williams, courtesy NY Daily News 


According to New York Daily News, Ingrid Williams, wife of former NBA Basketball player Monti Williams, has died in a car crash in Oklahoma City. She was only 44 years old. See story here...http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/monty-williams-wife-killed-car-crash-article-1.2527890

Her SUV was hit by a car that crossed the center line and hit her head on. The driver that crossed the line was also killed.  

I am no stranger to car accidents as my mother was killed in a car crash when my father was driving us to Canada back on April 21, 1978 during a snow squall around 5:30 A.M. She was only 47.

The Wiliams family must be devastated and my thoughts and prayers go out to them.

My best advice at this time is to cry a lot and eventually, her children need to talk a lot about their mother and the husband will talk about her wife. That will help in the grieving process. Hopefully, they will get professional help. I had none back in 1978. I cried alone.

To see my tragedy , go here....http://www.amazon.com/Day-My-Mother-Died-Frances-ebook/dp/B014HJ38SU

No comments:

Post a Comment