Friday, February 26, 2016

Ex Suffolk County Police Chief pleads guilty

James Burke in law enforcement days

The former chief of police of Suffolk county, NY, plead guilty to civil rights violation and obstruction of justice regarding his physical assault of a suspect who broke into his car. See story here...http://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/former-suffolk-county-police-chief-pleads-guilty-civil-rights-violation-and-conspiracy

It was on CBS news today that Burke agreed to take a plea and he can receive up to 51 months imprisonment. The article says he has been in federal custody since December 2015. What a fall from grace. But this is life, one second you are on top of the world, and the next second, on the bottom. But life can and does reverse. It also shows the world that we are all human and we all can let our emotions take control of our brain and we all can get into trouble, even the police chief...




I looked up his name on the BOP inmate locator and lo and behold, I found him at MDC Brooklyn,
NY. I assume he is in 7 North as I was also there with the other rogue cops. The only thing is it has the name Charles as his middle name. The age matches the article. I hope his nightmare soon ends and gets back his life again.

So how is life in MDC, Brooklyn?  I was there for several months over two separate times and I don't wish that place on my enemies. To see my story go here...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011GTWLOG



No comments:

Post a Comment