Sunday, February 14, 2016

Former Prime Minister surrendering to Prison Monday Morning

olm
Serious Looking former Israeli PM Ehud Olmert as he may be pondering prison life....courtesy Yeshiva World

As noted in Yeshiva World, former PM of Israel, Ehud Olmert is reporting to Massiyahu prison tomorrow morning to begin his sentence of 19 months. In my opinion, it is unprecedented how a modern democracy is so transparent and just to make sure the most powerful person in a country must do prison time for breaking the law. See article here...http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/386408/former-pm-olmert-to-enter-massiyahu-prison-on-monday-morning---read-what-he-can-bring-with-him.html

entrance to Masiyahu Prison, courtesy BBC News

He is allowed to bring some shekels and clothing into jail. Former President Katsav is there too.

In this country many Congressmen have gone to prison, although I have never heard of a U.S. President going to prison. Nixon resigned and I believe that Clinton was almost impeached but it did not get farther than that.

When I went into federal prison, the only thing I was allowed to bring in was my own body.  What can you expect in Federal Prison. To read my story, go here...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011GTWLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment