Monday, February 29, 2016

former Phoenix police detective sentenced to 23 years in prison

Christopher J. Wilson got 23 year prison sentence


Why would a former detective get so many years in prison? Because he admitted to having to having sexual encounters with under age boys. See story here...http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/98859025-story and he was appointed to outreach to gay, lesbian, bi sexual and transgender community.

When I was in Federal Prison in Fort Dix, I came across a man who got a 23 year sentence for crossing state lines to have sex with minors. He was already did five and has like 15 years to go. He is a nice fellow. I hope he gets out early. I think there has to be a better way to monitor these people. Most are in danger in regular jails.

Although I was in jail for white collar crime, I sat with pedophiles, sex molesters and all kinds of criminals.

To read my story go here....http://www.amazon.com/PRISON-expect-Federal-Bureau-Prisons-ebook/dp/B011GTWLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment