Wednesday, February 10, 2016

failedmessiah no more?

Has failedmessiah transferred to facebook.com?


An article appeared in the Jewish Telegraph that failedmessiah.typepad.com owner sold out to a company called diversified holdings. See article here...http://www.jta.org/2016/02/09/news-opinion/united-states/founder-of-orthodox-muckraker-failed-messiah-sells-but-did-he-sell-out#.Vro-grFVxyE.facebook

I think Mr. Rosenberg  just did it to make some money and then transfer the site to a free blog, which is basically facebook . The logo is the same.

I had some spats with Mr. Rosenberg in the  past and then he reported my arrest/conviction on failedmessiah. I then went there after to point my view and he said no link dumping.

He says he will fight anti poverty in his new campaign. Time will tell. Hopefully, we can eliminate world poverty and suffering but that is a big undertaking, probably the biggest in the world. The Bible even says that there will always be poor people, so as to test the rich.  

Failedmessiah inspired me to do my own blog, which is now davidlangner.blogspot.com and jewforjustice.typepad.com

I write about any article of interest and then I give my two cents. Take care for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment