Friday, February 12, 2016

Gravitational Waves heard, Einstein Vindicated

black holes colliding

According to New York Times, Einstein's theory that there are gravitational waves was confirmed in a test by scientists in Washington State and Louisiana. They heard two black holes colliding. See article here..http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/12/science/ligo-gravitational-waves-black-holes-einstein.html?_r=0.It means space and time are interwoven.


Milky Way

What is my theory? That our universe was made for the people of the Bible. How can I make such a preposterous and audacious statement?  Based on Gematria. I added up a phrase in Hebrew in the book of creation or sefer yetzira that stated that there are 12 constellations of our universe and it listed them. I added the phrase and it came to 5064. I then looked up in my compendium and I was shocked and surprised. If you add up the Patriarchs, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Matriarchs, including Sara, Rebeca, Lea and Rachel and the 12 sons of Jacob and it came to 5064. When you have two phrases with the same number, there is a meaningful relationship. What are the implications of this finding? That those who study the Bible are not fools but are tied in and connected to the basic elements of our universe.

To see more of my unique and original findings , read Code of the Heart....http://www.amazon.com/Code-Heart-Gematria-Bible-Decoder-ebook/dp/B012LM98XO

No comments:

Post a Comment