Thursday, February 18, 2016

Torture in Russian Prisons?

Man's head going into toilet bowl

A video was shown on www.rt.com/news, Russian news depicting someone putting his head on the toilet while a man put his foot on his back. Another video shows a man on the floor in handcuffs with red marks on his back, being urinated on.

Are these staged videos/photos or real acts of cruelty, degradation and barbarism? See attached videos which are graphic in nature and not for the faint hearted.  https://www.rt.com/news/332918-alleged-prison-abuse-videos/

If videos are real, the perpetrators, whether by police or other inmates, need to be punished.

Are all prisons of the world like that? I am no stranger to prison as I sat 1316 days. The only acts of barbarism I personally witnessed were acts of violence perpetrated between inmates and I did see bloodshed. I will be forever traumatized what I saw. I did a white collar offense but you are thrown in a cage like a gladiator.  I only ask the world to treat your fellow brother and sister with respect.

To see what I went through, read this... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011GTWLOG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment