Sunday, February 28, 2016

Indian Man comes to America to Die


Prasad Moparti, 55, disappeared from his daughter's wedding reception on Feb. 13.
the late Prasad Moparti, 55 , courtesy, NY Daily News

What should have been a great moment in the life of a newly married couple, turned to tragedy as the father of the bride, walked away from the ceremony and was found floating in a river downstream.

The bride said that her father was suffering from depression. Was it a suicide or just a terrible turn of events? Only G-d knows.

May the bride have comfort in her husband. To see this story, go here...http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/body-bride-dad-vanished-wedding-party-found-article-1.2542693

This story reminded me of the yeshiva boy who went to Israel to study and whose body was found in the woods outside Jerusalem.

The lesson is to always be on guard and careful of your surroundings.

I am no stranger to tragedy as my mother was killed when I was 14 years old on the way to Canada for erev Pesach. She said she has to help her brother and sister. To read my tragedy, go here...
http://www.amazon.com/Day-My-Mother-Died-Frances-ebook/dp/B014HJ38SU
 

No comments:

Post a Comment