Sunday, February 28, 2016

Does B & H Discriminate?



NY Times reports a lawsuit filed by Hispanic workers against B & H electronics store. See story here..http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/27/nyregion/bh-electronics-store-sued-for-discrimination-of-hispanic-workers.html?_r=0

How much is this exaggerated? They claim that the bathrooms in the warehouse where they work are disgusting.  What if this was reverse, what if the chasidim were working for Hispanic bosses?

I remember the commercial, "you gotta go to B & H."

I was in Federal Prison in FCI Fort Dix and the bathrooms were falling apart. They were disgusting too. Who could you complain to over there? The American taxpayer who fits the bill?

In life, you will always find exploiters and the exploited. In jail, I was making 10 cents an hour. Is that exploitation? How about in the winter time, the guard directed me to get more salt during a snow storm. I asked for gloves and he had none. Was that torture to move the wheelbarrow without gloves?My hands were red frozen after I did that? Who can I complain to? Plenty of prisoners are exploited too and they have no voice of grievance. None. Is that justice?

To read my story of hell, go here...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011GTWLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment