Monday, February 1, 2016

Energy Program Fraudster pleads guilty


Image result for solar panels
sample solar panels as part of a scandal
According to the US Attorney, Conn., an individual defrauded the government out of over 9 million dollars by submitting false claims on a federal stimulus energy program known as the section 1603
program. To read the story, go here.http://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/former-connecticut-resident-admits-defrauding-federal-energy-program-more-9-million

Walter Craig Bradway,64 years old, thought he struck a gold piggy bank by filing false claims with the federal government. Instead, he put his head in the lions mouth and it will bite him very hard.
He will end up in jail and the government will claw back every penny he stole.

What an idiot. What was he thinking that he can just put in fraudulent claims and keep collecting money from the cash machine?  The government was not born yesterday but is familiar with all kinds of frauds and scandals.It only takes them a little amount of time and it then sends the special agents out to get you.  In this case, he was investigated by the US Dept of the Treasury. The US Government has layers and layers of investigators and they have all the time in the world and resources to detect fraud.  

Trust me, Mr. Bradway will regret his crime when he sits behind bars.

How can I say that? Because I made money dishonestly and I paid a heavy price by sitting in jail for 1316 days, which is over  43 months and I got a money judgment against me for 2.5 million dollars.

I will forever live with regret for my stupidity. I hope others learn from my mistake and don't mess with the Federal government because it will crush you like a thousand pound bear.

To read my story, go here... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011GTWLOG
To see the judgment against me, go here...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011ZSGVYE

No comments:

Post a Comment